Have you ever seen the Discovery Channel show Alaska The Last Frontier?
We don’t have a TV, but this is the one show we go out of our way to watch and have followed it from season one. These people have been a huge inspiration in our homestead journey.
I was stoked to hear I’d been invited to join their summit, but with less than a 24-hour notice it was a scramble to get prepared!
Not to mention, riding the waves of excitement and high adrenaline.
It was exciting to be interviewed, tell the story of our homestead and share my perspective on the homesteading mentality.
If you’d like to join in and watch, Eivin and Eve from ATLF are hosting a free online Homesteading Summit from April 23-27th.
The Homestead Summit includes interviews from:
- Eivin Kilcher of Alaska The Last Frontier
- Eve Kilcher of Alaska The Last Frontier
- Shay Elliot of The Elliott Homestead
- Jill Winger of The Prairie Homestead
- Teri Page of Homestead Honey
- Melissa K. Norris of Pioneering Today
- • and myself Bret James of High Sierra Permaculture
You’ll get an inside look into their lives, backstories and how to bring the homesteading mindset on your journey.
I hope you’re as excited to watch them as I am!
Find it here: Homestead Summit